PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2004, 20:45
HiSpeedTape

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something here but exactly how much of the (recently) £75.00 per year membership that we each pay (hopefully) do you think is left over after expenditure on premises,wages, insurance and myriad other sundries? Not a bloody lot I would imagine. Exactly how much of the hourly flying rate do you think is left over after the fuel, maintenance, landing fees and other associated costs have been accounted for? Not a bloody lot I should imagine.
So why the hell don't you all desist with the witchhunt, besmirching the good names of a good many people who have been loyal servants of the club probably from before half of you were an itch in daddies pants.
Accept it - the club went down because outgoings exceeded income. It happens every day I'm afraid and it' a hard fact of life.
How many of you reached into your wallets and stumped up the cash as requested to keep this situation from developing in the first place? NOT BLOODY MANY I warrant.

And I do not appreciate being PM'd in a vain attempt at finding out who I am (noiseabatement). Not many of you know me (thats obvious) and judging by the tripe I'm seeing here, I think thats a good thing.