PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Falcon Express - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 10th Dec 2004, 11:36
Coastrider26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok guys,

One of the minimum requirements is that you HAVE an ICAO 1900 rating. Doesn't matter if it's aussie, american, canadian or wherever as long as it is a 1900 PIC rating. They can convert the license here in Dubai. If you do not have a 1900 rating you're basically worthless as far as these guys are considered sounds hard but I GUESS?!? that's the bottom line. They've done one or two typeratings in the past but there are no people in the company at pressent that can do it.

Mail/Fax/email your resume to Falcon they will not send any confirmation that they got it (atleast not in my case and some others) Call Mustafa Ali (chief pilot) ask if he got it. Expect a phone call from him and/or Steven Sanchez about a week before you go online. Simple straight forward no tricky things just looking what kind of person they're gonna hire.

If you are in Dubai and you get the change (difficult) to get an appointment and get to the offices which are in secured area of the airport unfortunately for you guys. I think it would definitely help (but this is a personal opinion I'm not management or office material).

Other than that stay in touch with falcon as thing might go rapid....you'll never know.

Bit of a long story but I hope you guys got an insight on how Falcon works. If somebody else experienced different it might be nice to share it with the wannabees.

Any questions/comments are ofcourse more than Welcome

Coastrider

Finals 19

Check your PM