PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hars Connie in Aus Av.
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2004, 02:08
Super Cecil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It might only be a perception but the perception is it's just an ole boys club.

I have seen the Hars blokes at a few flyin's and airshows now and each time they don't improve, it's alright if the barriers are up and the public have their hands in their pockets then it's all smiles. Get them away from the microphone and they won't give you the time of day. A while ago at Temora one of the HARS chosen ones had just flown around in his machine and was at that machine in the GA park section, he looked like he was about to depart. I asked him if he was going to stay for the rest of the show he said " same old **** I've seen it all before" and after abusing some people walking around their aircraft departed for pastures greener.

I've seen it all before, around a dozen times at Temora and lots of other places all over the country in the last 30 years. The blokes at Temora would have to be the most professional open accesable pilots in the country and the display they give would be better than world class. This HARS blokes attitude was almost denigrating to the blokes at Temora. I have seen the HARS bolkes 4 times in the last couple of years and each time they reinforce the ole boys club title.