PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Presidential Helicopter Bid (and Result)
Old 9th Dec 2004, 00:44
SASless

Received 523 Likes on 218 Posts
My money is on Sikorsky....Nick can be a formidable opponent especially when he is right. (Just ask Lu!) But he can be gracious. (Just ask me!)

Being ambridextreous and having prehensile toes....knowing I shall never get to fly either of the two machines....from all I have read....the S-92 is the better machine. It has a much longer history to fall back on when considering reliability (all dem Blackhawk, SeaHawk , PaveHawk, and JayHawk hours), the homecourt advantage (sorry guys but the Sikorsky is USA made) and the 101 no matter how you dress it up....is an immigrant.

Diet called us out....Eacott is looking at things completely upside down.....So....I put my money on the 92....stand with Brother Lappos....and will take bets as they come. Flying Lawyer can hold the stakes.

Since FL is holding the stakes...and Nick is a party to the fight....that leaves me and RJ. Howabout it RJ....doughnuts to dog droppings....FL holds the stakes in his mouth.....I say the 92 over the 101....care to wager?