PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Selection test for oxford
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2004, 18:08
haughtney1

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Ashley.........Having seen a fair bit of the product to emerge from oxford in the last 3 years..I can assure you of this.....Average is the word I would use to describe their final product. Oxford are well known throughout the world....and dont they know it, and before all you ex app...and self sponsered graduates jump down my throat.....I will make a confession...I did a bit of training there..so Ive got first hand experience. (im average too!)
Oxford..like CTC....like any other flight training organisation will be happy to part you with your money.
I am happy to concede (but not spell) that there are exceptions, however oxford just like everyone else attracts a cross section of humanity.
Enjoy your day..be yourself..and best of all, realise you have just as much potential as the next person. Dont believe the snobby half-wits who think they have a god given right to succeed on the basis of a few test scores and the size of dads bank balance......they usually end up and the back of the queue anyway!
(God I sound embittered!.......mayby spaceman is rubbing off! )