PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - good places to do an integrated JAA course in the US
Old 8th Dec 2004, 14:47
boredaccountant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EFT APP

To answer the original question, the EFT APP scheme is a full-time structured Modular course with encorporates the strenghts and weakness of both Modular and Integrated training. The course can be completed in almost identical time to that of an integrated course, like Jerez or Oxford but the price more closely resembles modular training, so its a ' win win ' choice for the student. The course allows students to choose their own ground-school provider with many of us taking -up distance learning full-time whilst living with our parents back in the UK. You can then decide which training provider is best. Other students feel that full-time ground-school is more beneficial for them. But it is only ourselves that know which system of learning most suits us. This is why the EFT APP scheme is so student friendly and in my opinion a great choice. I'm currently doing phase 2 with Bristol back in the UK and was very happy with everything in phase 1.

If you have any other questions about the EFT APP please PM me and i'd be happy to answer them!!

Regards, William