PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2004, 23:51
berty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTC Stage 2 info / help req'd Stage 3

Hi all,

After recently passing stage 2 I really need some help with any interview questions/subjects anyone can remember from stage 3. I am a strong believer in what goes around comes around so PLEASE HELP, anyone that attended...

I can confirm stage 2 will consist of a 15 question in 15 mins maths test which shouldn't be difficult but tricky in the time - simple addition/subtraction/multiplication and division - SO BE PREPARED AND STUDY BEFORE.

Group discussion - around 8 people, 3 subject to choose from, 5 mins to write points down on each before deciding as a group which subject to discuss. Subjects include: Where you would build a new airport in the Uk, Should euthanasia be legal, whether aids is to blame for the diminishing population in the third world or our ignorance ?? (not sure about this one) and if smoking should be banned in public places. Be vocal but not over-powering and REMEMBER to come to a decision at the end !!

PILAPT - Holding moving horizontal/vertical lines in the centre of the screen - Joystick only, no pedals.

Shapes appearing on a matrix which will have the shapes around the border of the matrix - you have to click on the shape as it matches the one on the border - mouse operated.

Flying through squares in the screen

...and the last one is the most interesting with keeping the lines in the centre again but multitasking with listening to a reducing counter and identifying when the series changes whilst listening for a shape you have to look for at the left hand side of the screen...

Hope this makes sense... good luck and TRY and relax !! You can't really prepare for this but might help with nerves if you know a bit of what to expect !!