PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Report: Aer Lingus to sharply cut back reward programme
Old 6th Dec 2004, 16:29
Toulouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now, one can be come an "applicant member" of the Gold Circle club. On earning 2400 points in a 12 month period (apparently 150 point per European flight), you become a full member. Now my predicament...
My application process to become an applicant... took over a month instaed of the 2 days promised by EI. Finnally got my applicant number and was invited to register my flights so far on their web site, but they appear to have not updated site in at least a year as many EI destinations are not included on the drop down lists, such as TLS (a route I have numerous flights on I wanted to credit)... and then starts a "long" series of emails between EI and myself. Basically I'm told to wait till their IT department updates the lists of destinations, but as many routed which don't appear have been operating for over a year, how long will we have to wait. Anyway, it can't take that long to add a few cities to the drop down lists? I've also been told that I must register flights within 3 months. I asked if I could send them the details of my flights by email and they said NO, and that as I'm only an "applicant member" and not a "full member", my account doesn't appear on tehir screen, but as usual, "I'm not to hesitate to contact them for further assistance". Ahhhh!!!! So, what do you think of this??