PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi granted Indian route
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2004, 12:55
EastMids

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Busta Level,

So bitter eh? Shame. For your information, I am neither an inmate of Toad Hall nor a management wannabe. I am actually one of bmi's paying customers - paying to travel with them regularly both intra-Europe AND long haul to the US (which I've used some five times this year). I actually go out of my way to fly bmi for one reason alone - bmi is better than BA or Virgin. Try United business class to the US for example, and then you'll see what a great product bmi offers up front on the A330. World class? Yes, within its own sphere of operations it is. If bmi's operational and expansion plans don't quite fit within your interpretation of what the airline should be or how it should do it, then so be it. bmi deserves a break on the India ops, and I hope it eventually gets all seven frequencies - I'm sure it'll make a damned good showing from it. Despite your disparaging attitude, some of us will continue to spend money with bmi because we think its a good airline that deserves more than it gets.