PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2004, 12:33
Chimbu chuckles

Grandpa Aerotart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Em nau masta...yu mus kisim dispela tok tok bilong ol i kamap 60 60...hamamas bilong mipela bai kamap moa moa yet long harim dispela sumting...bloodywitepuk

Sumpela bloodywitepuk husat i stap long dispela tok tok ol i stap long PNG long taim bilong mi olsem...ol i kalim bloodywite lapunpuk Feeney.

Dispela lapunbloodywitepuk i stap long kalub balus long mosbe na tok PLANTI pekpek bilong bulmakau long algeta tete.

Na emi oraite...mipela liakim dispela USELESS bloodywite lapunpuk...hart bilong em i stap long gupela ples.

Na olsem Potsie..emi narapela man husat I stap yet long PeeNGee.

Chuckling Chimbu

EDIT: After several PMs asking for a translation of the above I hereby comply....for the less literate

Yes please Robroy (all white men were called masta)...you must put these poems/song on here quickly. We'll all be very, very happy to hear/read it....bloodywitepuk (self explanitory Chuckism taken from the popular style of verbal attack from drunken coo...locals)

Some of the (self explanitory Chuckism) in the song were still in PNG in my time. His name was (self explanitory Chuckism) Feeney!

This (SECism) was in the Port Morsby Aeroclub talking unending BS every day.

But he was alright...we like this USELESS (SECism) His heart was in the right place.

And Pottsie as well...he's another fella who is still in PNG!

And for those who still can't work out what the SECism is...Bloody white f'wit was a fairly common epithet from the Natives...along with BLURYCUNYU!! You bloody C***

Ah such pleasant memories particularly when the screamed epithet was closely followed by the sharp crack of a pistol round as it was diispatched close over their fuzzy wuzzyness

Last edited by Chimbu chuckles; 7th Dec 2004 at 13:08.