PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - World Helicopter Championships 2005
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2004, 18:42
northpoint

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with Anne Tenner & Zerosum, helifun has a serious chip on his shoulder and judging by the tone of his ill founded tirade he's been using a lot of vinegar too.
If the HCGB is run by such a bunch of arrogant, elitist, self serving nepotists who seek to exclude and humiliate him on every possible occasion then why does he want to be a member of such a club?
I've never heard such pathetic nonsense. You had it right Anne Tenner, why does he not stand up and change things instead of hiding behind a vale of anonimity on pprune sniping at the heels of people who actually put themselves out and get stuff done.

Purple Chopper:- I don\'t think anyone seriously questions anybody\'s right to discuss and question matters but before \'going public\' then there is an obligation to ensure that you have got your facts straight.
This will include speaking to a number of people to ensure that you have all the information that is available and not just that which a particular individual feels supports their own position. (We can all be guilty of selective recall on occasion.)