PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Favourite Cabin Crew Uniform
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2004, 12:54
OZcabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I quite like the Qantas uniform. However for the girls, certain unifoms only look good on certain people. I saw a lady who was rather "big boned" and she had the black dress on with that really thin belt!!! It was not a good look, maybe the pants and vest option would've been better? I think the QF uniform for the guys is ok too. I agree and have noticed that the cabin does look a bit dull. I suppose the old red scarfes and ties brightened things up a bit. As said, i wonder when the next uniform is on its way? haha.

I don't mind the Emirates uniform but i know of a lot of people that don't like it, i think sometimes all of the beige is a bit too much. As for Singapore Airlines, i think it looks nice, but as said previously, you can buy that uniform anywhere! i saw a lady at the local shopping centre with the exact same one on the other day! Cathay look ok. Air NZ, nope! i didn't think South African Airways looked that bad? I have to agree that the Ansett uniforms did look very smart, especially the international gals with their hats!

Oz