PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Interviews
Thread: NATS Interviews
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2001, 22:12
5milesbaby

M2k - sorry to hear that, but certainly don't give up. Yes, you can write for feedback, just request the results of each section of the interview and for any help in being successful next time. I did when I was rejected first time, and it came up in my second interview that I had done so, and how had I changed. It was much easier second time round as you know what to expect and can be more defined with your answers. This shows confidence which goes down very well, and the fact that you've re-applied shows you want the job and are willing to wait. You have to wait a year I think before re-applying, so use the time well to get some experience at something, and try to show how it will help your future career in ATC. i.e. Get a bar job and say it showed you the importance of teamwork, meeting the public, dealing with issues in a calm way (drunken fighters!!) and ability to work shifts/lates! Hope this helps, and also make sure you have several nights on the tiles, just to get the training started for the induction week, believe me, you'll certainly need it!!