PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - World Helicopter Championships 2005
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2004, 20:09
Anne Tenner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Helifun,
Well there's a mis-nomer if ever there was one!

Thank you B47 for backing up - as a new member- everything I have been trying to say. I am sure we must have crossed paths, as I swang my bucket, and was busy being accepted by both the Millionaire's Club and the "riff-raff" as no doubt you were too.

Maybe not, maybe the fact that we were friendly, you a new member and me a member of some years with a licence but no dosh, confines us both to "riff-raff" !

Must make a mental note to find out who the Millionaires Club are and who owns their helis rather than renting them, so I can find out who my friends are and who is shunning me.

Sounds to me rather like Helifun suffers from a chip on the shoulder - Lighten up! We are all "anoraks" when it comes to flying. A real interest in flying knows no social strata and everyone can enjoy talking about it. Try forgetting who you are or what you can't afford, just talk to fellow enthusiasts at the club about helicopter interests and all will be OK. Don't Moan - ENJOY! The glass can be half full as well as half empty!