PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 4th Dec 2004, 20:07
missing lynx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go Go Go super Sid!!!!

Sid you are one hell of a guy,easy for some weird named to55er to suddenly log on to your thread and try to knock you having nothing constructive to add and having achived nothing himself. The video of wallop is cracking and i am sure i can see myself in it looking up in awe!!.Dont ever forget the wise words"if you cant take a joke then you should not of joined up".
have you thought of doing a self promotion tour of the schools after your record breaking flight?. There is always the chance to make a video or write a book-seems like everybody else is at it at the moment. Cant wait for the obligatory crash and the coming out of the other side of it a stronger and better man sketch, sure fire awareness winner and hell,you might even get promoted!.Dont forget to blame everybody else and even the weather for your basic flying error and then stage a miraculous rebirth as you pull on all your training and resouces to get things back on track.