PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM
Thread: BIRMINGHAM
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2004, 17:04
Daza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AA OFF LOADS

My brother worked for both AA and AA on the ground for the entire period of their operation with servisair and BA he was both passanger services supervisor and then a dispatcher after speaking to him he CANNOT remember any occasion when weight restrictions caused all or any of the a foremetioned things happening. AA AND THE AIRPORT HAD SOME SORT OF FALLING OUT MY BRO DOES NOT KNOW THE EXACT DETAILS BUT SUDDENLY WITH RELATIVLY GOOD YEILDS THE SERVICE WAS WITHDRAWN??!!I feel that BHX is trying its best it has a good mix of flag carriers and low fares airlines. Next year will be much better for BHX in my oppinion it is MyTravelLite that have cut their ops that have caused most of the monthly falls as they like their parent are struggling!! Also my brother has hinted at BA are expanding into Italy next summer so far relativley untapped from BHX. Also AZ are well exceeding their loads and are looking at utilising 319s 2x daily in the summer.
Lets stay positive Daza

I asked this in a seperate part of the forum and the Maanchester lot highjacked it
CO UK Services
CO are commencing BRS, BFS, HAM, ARN, and TXL all with 757s if EDI, GLA and BHX (with its 2x daily services) where are all these transatlantic config 757s coming from? Does anyone have any ideas how many EROPS 757s CO have?? Will we get 767s??
Daza

TXL, BUD, OSL, TRN an increses in DUB services the passenger numbers are there. Also what about BLQ,VCE, NAP,VRO, LIS, SVQ, OPO, ATH, SKG, JFK, ATL,PHL, MIA,MCO,BGI,IAD,BOS, YYZ and defiantely ORD and maybe due to car links DTW
What do you guys think??
Daza