PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VP-1 into the sunset
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2004, 22:41
stiknruda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Late Fri eve and I want to share the following with you (all y'all as they say in Ozark, DT!) ;

1) Ed's mummy phoned and said that she, Pater and babalicious elder sis (not Latvian!) were all going flying tomorrow with Ed in a Piper "PAtwentyeightdashwhocares" sort of aeroplane.

2) Ed apparently felt the need to show the triplets exactly how to get back to Riga as he has not been home since stepping out last night.

3) My gardener arrived this morning at 0700 (whom Ed has met several times) with daring stories of some young sky-God executing a perfect forced landing as described by plod-like to the Eastern Daily Press, Diss Mercury and East Anglian Daily Times. Gardener took one look at Ed's VP and announced that "joost a coople of week--enzs and we coould 'ave it souarted out for yoong lad, waat yoo saay - baas? Gardener is not from Soweto but very, very local but I don't have a Norfolk keyboard to hand!!

I firmly told him that to leave aviation matters to the experts (or actually the PFA) and that it was high time he cut back the asparagus ferns and mulch the bed with well rotted horse-poo.

Then I made him a mug of tea!

So Ed , when are the horsey-girlies going to be able to reach the hay without passing bales over TT? Sarah and Sue would love to know your plans, lad!

Stik