PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2004, 08:28
tree_greens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have family on the scheme! Thats how I get my info. As far as I know the only new news (as of 1st December!!!) is that Britannia are taking on at least 7 cadets. Not heard a thing about all those other airlines you mentioned, especially not BA! BA have a good supply of INTEGRATED students that they are taking from Oxford & Cabair.

The old CTC sponsorship was rebranded the 'wings' scheme a few months back and from what I can see they have used the old AQC customers as new launch customers for the wings scheme. False advertising from what I can see when BA, First Choice, Flybe & Jet2 haven't taken on any cadets in all these months!!!

Your style of writing makes you sound very much like highflyer27 (I mean Rod Wren). Stop playing us around will ya.

I didn't apply for the CTC scheme as I already have a job!

easy cadet,

Just read your latest post on the Is CTC the only way forward thread. VERY suspicious. Quite accurate with some of the figures there arent you, and you seem to know a hell of a lot more than the average cadet!!! I smell a rat. RW himself advertising his flying circus?

Last edited by tree_greens; 3rd Dec 2004 at 08:42.