PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RESULTS! ATPL groundschool
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2004, 08:05
Captain Ratpup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I personally valued his comments and would do the same in his situation. I don't think I'm particularly vain and I'm sure all would agree that the exams are bloody hard. Thus passing them is something to justly feel good about. Perhaps Habcer was wrong in thinking he would receive a warm reception from fellow wannabes. Obviously most are too bitter and self-concerned to even be able to praise others. Bit sad, really.

"My comments below are semi-fuelled by a few beers, some jealously and a personal dislike of the "I am so good" type of person."
One question, OneMileHigh: why write a post if you admit you're half-pissed and liable to write rubbish that you will later regret?

You've never met the guy yet you're prepared to say that you would never share a cockpit with him because he posted a thread saying he was chuffed at passing. Slightly bizarre and exteme, surely? Well, if you're prepared to rely on so little information when making critical decisions in the air, I'm sure you'll be a real maverick, mate.

Personally, I'll stick to people who don't get all snappy and hot and bothered at the first opportunity.