PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lion Air Crash at least 23 Killed
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2004, 04:04
pipejumper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seeing that this is a public forum, where the opinion of the public is supposed to be respected. But in this case I must say that i have completely no respect for the last remark made by kaptin M. "The Aruba license is a dodgy License"??????? My dear friend...I have been flying Md-80's long enough now and posses more licenses than a normal pilot would ever require to have. One of these licenses include the Aruba license. Prior to opening your mouth about what or how a license is, why don't you try to get it your self. You may be right about Aruba being convenient for aircraft registration, but to obtain an Aruban license is a complete different story. The Aruban pilot involved in this is one of the best pilots I've known. I have flown with him on several ocasions. He didn't need lion as a stepping stone...He needed Lion as a source of income because Air Aruba closed down, and there are no other airlines in that region now. Same for me, i am in Indonesia in order to survive. Not to make a career. So please next time, have a little respect and THINK before you write something down will you?

Thank you.