PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More unrest at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2004, 22:53
scraglad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
twodeaddogs,

you say 15 grand a piece is peanuts to fr, times that by the amount of pilots and its a fortune.

I know a rampie that worked for fr,he was towing the eircell a/c which is now grounded,out of a hangar.When they disconnected the tug,the a/c rolled towards him and nearly crushed him to death because the engineers had removed the park brakes.

The a/c rolled towards a british airways 737 parked on stand ready to push. Only for him and the tug driver,the fr a/c would have reared the ba. They both threw chocks under the wheels of a moving out of control a/c.

They both reported the incident to management and the usual outcome...........WE DONT GIVE A SH*T.!!

A couple of days later it appeared in the newspaper and the only person to praise these two lads was the journalist.

"What's your point" i hear you all cry,i'll tell you;

They got away with it,as long as fr opperate,they will get away with murder or in this case,near murder.

Never again,in any shape or form would i ever work for fr again, i would rather starve than put up with the abuse they dish out,they are the most ungrateful,mean,and abusive people on the face of this earth,and i'm being nice.