PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetsgo working conditions?
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2004, 21:32
Safety Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trader:

Please show me where I leveled one unfounded accusation against Jetsgo. If you can, I will apologize, otherwise, you owe me one, IMHO. I do not work for Westjet, but I have direct access to their safety manager, and I know how they do business when it comes to safety of operations. They have mtce staff in YEG and I'm sure that things were done "by the book". It does not take five hours to defuel a contaminated 737, if you have the people and the tools in place to do so. The fact that they took less time should tell you something positive about their maintenance capabilities, not the reverse.

I don't mean to be rude, but to quote Shakespeare, "Me thinks you doth protest too much". You may not like it, but Jetsgo has some serious safety issues that must be addressed. The lack of experience in the left seat is one of them, but there are others. Some former Jetsgo employees (they quit, they weren't fired) are telling some pretty frightening tales. I honestly hope that the issues are meaningfully addressed, and soon.