PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetsgo working conditions?
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2004, 17:22
WJman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is nuts, I just followed some links to other sites and found this same heated argument everywhere. I give up, I don't want to be a part of it anymore. I may have posted things I should have kept to myself and vice versa. It's too easy to get into this. We are all going to choose the side of who hired us, wether we got the job at place we wanted or took the first offer whatever. Aviation is in a state where you take what you can and hope for the best. I think WJ'ers are so high on WJ because as I've said after 8 companies this is the only place that has made the job enjoyable and treats me very very well. I'm sure there are still some who don't like it and the same again at Jet'sGO. The only thing that we do now for sure is that both Westjet, Jet'sGo and AC can't last, Someone will have to close and we could be very surprised at who does. There are many variables at play in each company that could end it. We may end up working together at some point more likely than not so from now on I for one will try to keep it civil. I may hate Michel Leblanc and his cronies for past transgretions but I can't very well heap everyone into the same pile and I know from experience some things are out of employees hands. Good luck once again.

eduted fer spull'in

Last edited by WJman; 30th Nov 2004 at 23:21.