PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetsgo working conditions?
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2004, 14:01
Trader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of course it is a strong accusation--not unlike the ones you have been posting on this thread.

I obviously don't know all the facts because I was not in the WJ cockpit! I do know that all teh aircraft were fueled from the same company and that WJ did defuel, as did AC and Jetsgo. However, AC and Jetsgo were there for 5 hours before they were authorized to gio while WJ spent a little over an hour.

Now, perhaps the 737 has some system that allows it to be drained COMPLETELY with little difficulty.

My accusation is no different than the ones you have spouted off regarding JGO running out of fuel or the stuck elevator etc etc etc. Some may be true but I would guess they are not the FULL facts--just as my post did not have the FULL facts.

But if you are going to spout off about everyone else you had better be prepared to take some.

Quite a few WJers seem quite keen on dragging others through the mud yet can't take the heat when it is sent back.

PS You don't know where I stand!!??????? That is why I put my info in my Bio----I don't need to put in in my handle!