PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 30th Nov 2004, 07:47
missing lynx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Texas!!!!

Crikey!!!! I go away for a couple of days on a stop over and what happens?
A spam chips in on the thread with views of me and i find myself "busted". I personaly feel any association with said boy band is purley conjecture and would like to put it on record that i do not own either a vest or spikey hair!(but cant vouch for any of my "aliases")
"the only thing from texas is steers and queers and i dont see no horns boy" Ah the great movie quotes of our time.
If i was silsoe sid there would now be a funny picture of a crap boy band or a texas long horn in drag but i aint so theres not, sorry

Sid,on your flight around the uk do you think you could visit prominent places and post us some pics? Blackpool tower is a favorite of mine and the next time you fly your autogyro that way would love a pic.
Have you thought about setting up a mesage board so that anybody who wants to ask you a question or if there is a message from the team then it can be viewed there? Sounds like a great idea and i dont think it has been done before
What about future plans? After completing this flight and getting all the fame then why not use it as a spring board for the next logical progression and make a longer flight-the world is your oyster