PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 29th Nov 2004, 21:38
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Thanks Volrider,

I may have a use for your facilities and your World Atlas.

The world was a safer place in '82, well apart from the Argies and the IRA, but if the round Britain trip goes OK, I'll stay away from those places on the world bid.

I've just been onto my Ops man, who assures me that todays aquisition of the new autogyro and trial flights were recorded successfully this afternoon, so I will be able to post the pics soon.

A couple of days prep and I should be off from Dishforth Wednesday-ish.

(Best I buy a packet of fags, (cigarettes for the likes of gravanom), on which to do the flight planning.)

Speaking of gravanom here's a couple of quotes of his from this thread;

----------------------------------------------------------------------
posted 22nd October 2004 15:55
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suspect Silsoesid, Volrider, Missing Lynx and Gobbie are all one and the same person judging from the very similar tone and nature of the posts.

posted 29th November 2004 07:36
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENOUGH! Silsoesid/volrider/missing lynx or whatever you're calling yourself. You all sound/post in exactly the same style. Busted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A person who has been a ppruner since Feb '02 and only 14 posts. (4 of which are here). I feel that if anyone has a split personality it is he.

Last edited by SilsoeSid; 29th Nov 2004 at 21:55.