PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trainee/Validating Salary
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2004, 12:13
mr.777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Getting on fine at CATC ta very much!
Like I said,money has been a bit of a struggle but thats what the plastic is for! I was lucky enough to start on the "old" trainee salary.Funnily enough I printed off the pay scales on Friday but its different to what you guys will get,and its far too complicated for me to understand anyway!
I was under the impression that once you get out of CATC you still got WAP pay (accomodation) until you validated at your unit but it seems I may be mistaken...anyone shed any light on this?
One thing I will say is that you cant really afford (no pun intended) to worry about anything else except work when your training,and thats quite hard to deal with...if you start letting outside stuff affect your sim runs then you're on a downward slope.However,the college is good at giving you support if you do have any problems outside work.
If you guys have any questions,PM me and I'll try and get back to you.Back to the books now as Radar skills written assessment is 2wks away and closing fast!
Cheers,

P.s Jerricho..followed your link...made me laugh...can't believe I actually posted the s*** I did on the whole trainee salary thing...what an idiot!!! How's Canada??