PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Brunei
Thread: Royal Brunei
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2004, 00:57
seymorejugs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil The Big Plan??

Could someone in the Abode please explain to me as to what happened to the wonderful big plan that your CEO dreamt up??
It has all gone quiet and from what I hear instead of expansion it is now retrenchment?Is it true SYD went ahead at the cost of CCU? and now the loads are terrible on the SYD as they do not connect with anything, well LHR with a 12 hour layover?
Also heard you may stop DPS!!! Christ SQ operate there 3 times a day and all the flts are full, have Foster never heard of marketing a route or managing a fare structure.the place is as busy as hell with all operaters, CX, MH,SQ,Air AA flat out, now is not the time to be pulling out, maybe BK-DPS direct may be the answer???
Where's the new Livery, looked to same last time I saw it in DXB.In fact he must have opted for the AA look as I think I could see more metal than paint?You guys there deserve more than this from this inept w....r, surely the Brun's are not going to put up with this incompetence for much longer. You all deserve better. they are too nicer people to be embarrassed by this incompetence