PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will MY-TRAVEL go Bust ? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2004, 15:47
Paterbrat

I am a figment of my own imagination

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Feeding your desire to be flamed I know, however Alberts Growbag your statement that you were around before CRM is very self evident. As for your statement: 'If I'm in a position to block an MYT aircraft into burning more fuel, staying in the hold one more time, or generally making sure this parasitic organisation goes under then I'll do my best to see it happens." simply reveal exactly what really is inside Aberts Growbag. A real heap of sh*t.
Your CRM it would seem is matched only by your professional?? approach to aviating, your attitude and your otherwise generally unsavoury nature! It seems unfortunate that so many other ladies and gentlemen have to share the same airspace with your undoubted abilities to make a nuisance of yourself.
Whilst others put forward logic for the demise of MYT you only offered bile and ill wishes. A sad reflection on your seemingly poisonous nature.
Most of the people in aviation I have known in over 40 years in the business wish only the best for others in the profession when trouble arises, there are always the exception, a minority thank God, you it seems, join those dregs.