PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATCO Decision now Excited/scared bout CATC
Old 26th Nov 2004, 10:56
Scotsliveit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Living in Bournemouth

It really would be great to get a definate on Council tax while at CATC at the moment as this really will effect our lifetsyles down there.

It's quite interesting that most of us seem to be career changers in our late 20's early 30's and were taking less(salary that is) than the majority of seemingly younger students had in the past.

I've been reading an old thread mainly concerning Kirstey and Mr 777 about the drop in students salaries with interest.

What I'm worried about is do we still get as little during our non set time to get validated at a unit. The thread read 19K which is still poor.

What I'm saying is it may be longer than a couple of years that we're struggling financially on the long trek to validation.

Do you still get a pay rise when you pass certain sections of the course at CATC.

I found out about the pay drop five minutes before my final interview from one of my fellow candidates. I was annoyed after the interview because of it. After some thinking tho i realised I wasn't going to let four grand stop me doing this. Was that you conclusion mr777.

I'm wondering if Kirsty ever did start the course, I'll do a thread search to find out.