PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will MY-TRAVEL go Bust ? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2004, 22:32
Thomas_Cook_757-300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

I fully agree with spy! You need to grow up and as with spy, I very much doubt your worth on a flight deck! I sincerely hope that I never present myself onboard a flight of yours!

MyTravel don't happen to serve the bottom end of the market as a matter of fact! They meet the needs of all and some holidays don't come cheap! As with all Tour Ops many holidays come very cheap and I believe that Thomson serve this so called end of the market well as I am inundated with emails advertising their holidays for £99! MYT serve all markets and operate excellent holidays in all areas! Our holiday to Santorini next May with MYT hasn't come cheap and I am certainly not of the bottom end nor or any of the other customers who use MYT!

You must believe you are some kind of superstar who is better than everyone else. Keep telling yourself that if that is your reason to get up in the morning and keep yourself going! I guess you haven't noticed that each person in this world is equal to the next. Your no better then somebody living in the darkest council estate in the world nor any worse then a football star! Deal with it!

Regards
Thomas_Cook_757-300