PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will MY-TRAVEL go Bust ? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2004, 21:52
Thomas_Cook_757-300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alberts Growbag

You really don't have a clue do you?

MYT never where bankrupt and won't go there either for a start!

Tony Blair has nothing to do with MyTravel's turnaround as a company and if you bothered to read facts and figures you would see the demand for the package holiday is back on the increase!

These employees aren't just faceless people either. I have a cousin working as CC for MYT and sister as part of the overseas team. They will not be losing their jobs and will continue to work for MyTravel Group for a long time to come. Your wishing all these people out of a job! I wish the same to you if that’s your game!

Why you write "I don't see why I owe you guy's any different treatment" is beyond me - Who asked you to! Your not a politician and your no one special so why would they want any ‘treatment’ of you?

Why you seem to think you can stop a/c flying is laughable! What are you? Some kind of god or do your words insinuate something more sinister? That question is certainly playing on my mind!

You need to spend your time on something that is somewhat more constructive rather than slagging of companies and acting as if the world owes you something because guess what... it doesn't!

pinhammond

After years of studying media, I can safely tell you and appropriately inform you that you shouldn't believe everything you read or see in the press!

Regards
Thomas_Cook_757-300

Last edited by Thomas_Cook_757-300; 25th Nov 2004 at 22:02.