PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI and unconditional love
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2004, 19:50
G-LOST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmifox

A few months ago I sent off an email to the branding people - dobbed the embraers in and explained that they were too large to put in the amnesty box in the crew-room without killing myself.

Despite there supposedly being a competition for the best re-branding dob-in suggestion, I never heard a bo-peep.

Yet another example of the lip service paid to good ideas and suggestions in this company, and the lack of 2 - way communication that hampers us all.

My main gripe with the group is that we have a good product, brilliant fleet and great people, but we have no clues about marketing ourselves and mostly rely on word of mouth and repeat business.

This is a good company that could be a truly great company if those responsible for marketing et al, had the will or resources to get on with it.

Despite the usual array of gripes with the likes of crewing, the company is a great one to work for. I can think of lots of suggestions to improve that would no doubt fall on deaf ears, yet I forgive the company its shortcomings too!

LOST

Last edited by G-LOST; 25th Nov 2004 at 20:00.