PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATCO Decision now Excited/scared bout CATC
Old 25th Nov 2004, 16:10
stevethescotspilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys.

First time I've looked at PPRUNE for a long time so I've only just noticed this thread. I'm in for March as well (7th I believe) and I'm also going to be moving down from Glasgow. May as well just add for the stats that I'm a guy. I also know another Glasgow guy who will be starting in March so that should be three Scottish guys on the course at least! Hope the bars down there are hiring extra staff!

Like everyone else here it seems, I can't wait to start either! working for Servisair at Glasgow Airport right now, which may be an advantage for me as I now have no fears about sh*t wages, crazy shifts etc!! looking forward to getting back to a much more steady lifestyle, actually!

Reading about people's accommodation issues got my attention- myself and my friend were thinking of sharing a flat/house in the area, going to start making some phone calls to numbers on the NATS accommodation list soon. If anyone else in the same boat has any advice or possibilities to follow up, hearing from them would be much appreciated!

(Scots live it- gimme a PM if you fancy meeting up for a drink sometime before we start. Would be good to get to know people before the actual time comes to work together!)

Same goes for anyone else starting in March- would be good to know who you all are so get in touch!

Steve