PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will MY-TRAVEL go Bust ? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2004, 08:00
spy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

In answer to the question you will be safer booking with MYT than any of the other tour operators right now as MYT will be on a firm financial footing very shortly! That may not be true of all the other tour operators. Some are about to face some pain of their own now that MYT are here to stay!Once this deal goes through MYT will be the strongest tour group in the UK and possibly Europe! Before I hear screams of not true just wait and see.

Not that I think anyone is going bust and even if they did all the tour operators are fully bonded so your money would be safe and you would be brought home at no cost to yourself, that’s the advantage of booking through a tour operator. So for those of you booking with MYT you can do so with confidence. You can also do the same with any of our competitors for that matter even if they run into problems over the next year or so. Very pleased for MYT and I hope all our competitors survive and prosper!

To all the clever buggers who have told us how MYT were doomed and destined for the scrap heap and all those self appointed experts out there, not to mention the press! Many thanks for all your support, consideration and compassion, NOT!

Be certain when it is your employer going through the mill, I won't be as thoughtless as some of you have been over the last two years! Some of you have appeared to take great pleasure in others misfortune!