PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Orient Thai
Thread: Orient Thai
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2004, 12:26
PPRuNe Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here at the Towers we have not changed our opinion. The posts of topman999 are available for all to judge for yourselves.

topman has to live with what he has written in the past just as I have. His posts are a litany of support for various poor Far Eastern contracts. There isn't a single credible word of support for OT despite this site being required reading for Far Eastern ex Pats and contract pilots worldwide.

Our advice remains - Orient Thai on your CV/resume will be a slur you have to explain away to your peers' satisfaction when you look for a real job. You'll have to do this with the same chances of success as topman faced 11 months ago when trying to bluster his way out of claiming that it was perfectly sensible to clear a 737 to enter a runway and depart with Learjet Mayday traffic on one engine at 2 miles final.

topman's finest hour here:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...5&pagenumber=1 Go to page two, 3rd post from the bottom of the page and continue as long as necessary for the point to be made. What type of ego is involved to recreate the same effective username after being flattened by working pros from both flightdeck and Heathrow Tower?

Back in September I asked this question: Topman - fantasist or recruiter?

I think you got the answer in topman's reborn persona's final paragraph:

Ive said it b4 and I will say it again, this airline IS a quality airline, exceeding passenger expectations as well as staff. Its a matter of take it or leave it I suppose, but I will say this and no more, be very wary of persons on this forum trying their level best to dissuade persons from trying to even contact OT in the first place, because in my opinion they are just trying to deviate any would be competition for themselves. This is also the case with other airlines as mentioned above. Certain posters are trying trying trying (!) so hard to paint a bad picture so as to turn people off and hence beat off any competition in this part of the world. Thankfully, in the name of greater quality and range, this is not happening. These airlines are still doing very well regarding recruitment of staff and indeed poses some of the very best pilots around the world.
I know, I know - it's just sour grapes on my part because they wouldn't have me.

Regards
Rob