PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetsgo working conditions?
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2004, 11:09
I am Birddog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quebecer-

Nice speech...but everyone hold on here a frigin' minute. I hate when people use the 'child' card. Guess what...a lot of us have children. A lot of us want to be good parents. A lot of us want to set our children with good examples in life. Also, I hope your excuse to pay 30K was NOT because you got bored with the military?

911 affected us all, my friend. You are no different. I have been displaced from family, friends, and my children...I refuse to pay to work, and where I do work I honour my contract.

When I return home, the values I instill in my children are ones of honour, integrity, loyalty, and the meaning of a promise.
I will not sell out. I will not devalue my principles. That is more important to me and my wife than a trip to McDonald's. Those are the examples we use to make our children better than what we are. Evolution of thought...evolution of people.

As far as M Leblanc being upset about having pilots leave after done their training at Royal...Well a company to pay for it's training of pilots, is the price of doing business!!! Tha excuse that all pilots leave to go to AC after a A310 PPC, yet the salary below anything resembling a third world poverty is shyte...do you wonder why anyone would stay at all?
Heck even you left the military for a reason or another. 15 years was it? You have a good pension my friend...you did not need to contribute to the polluted system that we find our selves in today. You could have waited for the dream job or picked up a turbo prop job in the meantime. Instead I think you went for the 'Big Iron'.

Want to set a good example for your children....don't put them in front of your argument of dire straights.

I am Birddog.