PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Housing Allowance
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2004, 16:13
Ghostflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PB,

Don't tell everyone, they'll all want to come to Dubai. I got really p*ssed off the other day in Monaco. I nearly didn't make EK 001 to LHR. Life is a bitch for us commuters. My new first off the line private EH-101 burst a tyre on the Helipad of my 1000' private yacht. My own fault, left a broken champagne bottle out after a night with the Formula One umbrella girls.

Fortunately help was at hand. I phoned up the Airline Centre in Dubai and got on to Payroll Accounts. They told me bad news first that I wasn't eligible for the housing allowance because there were no slots. But....they came through because I am now able to claim the new Obsolete Supersonic Aircraft Buying Allowance. 2 Faxs later and a crew was being dispatched to Manchester to pick-up my new Concorde. The blokes flying it were great, both ex-BA mates that said they were going to come to EK to feather their nests on the back of a few passed over F/Os.

Anyway they whisked me back to Dubai and I had time to get picked up by my Chaufeur in the gold plated rolls, shag the wife, mistress and girlie, get a shower and make it back to the airport in time for briefing. Sent Concorde to Moscow to pick up some caviar with the £40,000 overnight allowance that they gave me on arrival at the slip hotel.

I'll tell you, you can't beat the life of an EK pilot. Money to burn, great allowances, girls, girls, girls.......Sh*t..,sorry about that just woke up. Hope the F/O didn't notice me drooling....... NOooooo it wasn't a dream, it was real! Why do the spell Bombay with an M anyway?!? No wonder I can never find the bloody charts. Why can't I see the sun....

Ghost