PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bacx -> Ba
Thread: Bacx -> Ba
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2004, 11:05
Captain Correlli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the tips, that's brilliant.Any of you guys any info on how you think BACX are perceived by BA - I don't mean all the cr@p that gets posted by all sides on here, more the chit chat by run-of-the-mill mainliners, particularly management who may well be part of the interview team. What am I getting at - well, do you think all the hassles and arguments have pitched the level headed sides of BA against BACX as joiners, in spite of the policy, or do you think it makes no effective difference, or do you think they might be slightly in favour of helping us. Just a thought.

Oh, and what do you think would be an answer to a question like"and tell us Correlli, what do you think of BA management, now you have been run by us for a couple of years?" or "Do you think BA are on the right track management decision wise"? Or do they just not ask that sort of thing, do you think? If they DO, though, should I bu11sh1t, or tell them what I really think?

(TDLF is a nice, clever, committed guy with the best interests of all employees, but especially pilots at heart, he is doing a fantastic job under the circumstances I mean it, I mean it, I mean it - hmmm, this is getting more difficult by the minute!)

In the meantime, I am off to bone up on Fleets, bases, policy, economics, mission statements and all the rest of the crap - I hope this is all worthwhile, that's all. Am 36 and a jet skipper (in a small way, ok) and am presumably committing to at least a decade, and maybe even 15 years in the RHS.

Any thoughts anyone?

Ta Ta,

P.C.