PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RESULTS! ATPL groundschool
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2004, 12:10
piper pervert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OUCH!!
My knees are red-raw from kneeling on my carpet and worshiping people of such incredible talent,who passed all exams first time with a "high average" mark.I do wonder what actually motivates people to sit down and put in effort to tell the world how great they are.There seems to be a similar thread started just after results time every month.

I admire anyone who works hard and so gets their just reward,but lots of people in this profession or wannabe in this profession seem to be intent on one upmanship and nowt else.Same applies to people who bother to sit down and write a reply to correct someone's spelling/grammar etc.WHO CARES?

I have just finished mine,after 3 resits and a lower "average mark" than above,but i have to say i am chuffed but don't feel the need to proclaim my greatness to the world.This is after all just one small stepping stone to a career.
The cynic in me also says that it now appears to be more a test of which school has the best feedback, than an actual test of knowledge.I stand to be corrected but just my thoughts!
Ok rant over.
Back to my prayer mat and a picture of a 1st time pass (98% u know) student who lives round the corner.