PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius - all you need to know about MK (threads merged)
Old 20th Nov 2004, 10:33
Echoes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And was recently awarded Best Airline of the Indian Ocean. All I have to say is well done. Impressive…

That’s too bad if some great flyers are now leaving the company. It’s not a first, it happened before and it will happen again. But at the rate it’s now occurring, I wonder what the aftermath is going be. The Phoenix is a mere legend folks!

Is it that upgrades would mean bigger salaries? Hence minimising the filling of one’s own pocket. Or is it that the outcome of upgrades would probably someday replace reserved positions? Yet, as someone mentioned before, management holds the reigns. That’s another nuisance that degrades the industry. Excessive power always results in the complete downfall of the dynasty.

And yes, very strange that they don’t favor their own countrymen. I wonder what’s the real reason behind this? Even we expats aren’t able to explain this. Especially with those willing to fly for food and beer only…One would see the word ‘profit’ in big capital letters! Could be another subject of an interesting post. Let there be light once and for all!

About time someone grabs a broom and sweeps all that dust that has been around for far too long.

Echoes will always be there.