PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skirts or Trousers?
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2004, 02:27
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Safety considerations aside, I think both skirt & trousers look good - again, depending on who is wearing what!

Tall girls tend to look good in trousers, (and skirts if their legs have nice proprtion) whereas trousers can make the shorter girls look shorter (again depending on the cut). I must say the QF girls when wearing trousers, shirt and the vest with the stand-up collar look very glam, especially those girls you see that are ultra-tall, very glam make-up, and bravely wearing sky-high heels - very nice!!!

I also like the old XR uniform - they had a nice range of choices - important when the weather at your ports of call varies as much as theirs does! (Loving the new uniform colors actually - when do they start wearing it if not already?)

And of course the S-E Asian F/As look good in their traditonal gear - though not sure how they'd go in an evac.... I heard somewhere that some airlines they change once on the aircraft into less cumbersome uniform?

Myself, I don't mind trousers or skirt, though I do tend to prefer trousers, as in my opinion my knees are a bit knobbly.... once got called 'chicken legs' in a skirt so you can know why I prefer the trousers.... (though wearing very high heels seems to help gotta think of something else when i start as CC

Sky