PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RESULTS! ATPL groundschool
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2004, 00:13
OneMileHigh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, let me explain my reaction before I commit it, and this isn't directed specifically at Habcer, but at all those who see fit to spout their own fountain online. My comments below are semi-fuelled by a few beers, some jealously and a personal dislike of the "I am so good" type of person.

So Habcer,

You have started this thread in the first instance to tell the cyber world that you have passed all the exams you took.

excellent, well done, but why the do you see fit to tell us your average is 89%, and then proceed to lament what a bastard the Mass & Balance exam was.

I'll bet the people who failed more than they would have liked, think you are really great eh. Just a little bit of self laudification eh.

Personally, I think your attitude smells. So you found the Mass & Balance a bit difficult did you. Personally I thought that was the easy one, but there again, I failed one and didn't get such a great average, but hey; **** happens. Some people are better than me, and I don't mind admitting that, but one day, in a real cockpit environment, I really would not like to be on the same deck as a guy like you!!!

So, in summary: Well done. You have done well in the written world. But will you do so well in the personal world where people aren't so great as you?