Thread: Agusta A109
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2004, 13:15
MD900 Explorer

Crazy Scandihooligan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A109 Rating + IFR

Bravo 99 (AJB)

The reason i said standards were dropping, are because they must be desparate to be hiring a guy, with so much b/s going on. I have never seen a guy who has been slated on this forum, only by his own mistakes and lies.

As for the comments made by Rocket Surgeon i guess there are many that agree with his statments, me included. I think you have done yourself no favours there me old buddy.

As for your profile, i think it is impossible for a FI (R) to teach IFR, but then i suppose you must have an Instrument Instructors Rating too. I guess Alan is going to chuck that in with your glorious job eh?

Did they mention to you that they were planning on building a Heli-Deck behind the hangar. so they could train the pilots on it and make them Heli Deck Ready? I guess not. That hangar is a big one and by "in the corner" i should have stated that it takes a third of the hangar. With proposed plans of cutting costs by making most of the training in the sim, and then doing a minimum requiredin the actual machine. Has Tiger bought some more surplus A109's from Sloanes.... Hmmm

Tiger run a shrewd operation and i guess Capt. Alan Ramsden, wouldnt be where he is today, without having a shrewd business acumen, but as for standards... i won't even go there. Make your mind up , but get past all the glitz and glory. How many ILS glide paths do you see at Shobdon eh? Not even an NDB so you can do an NDB Drop down on. So that would tell me you would have to burn shed loads of fuel to get to where you could do the training = £££.

So why not save the forum from your b/s and tell us what you know, instead of what you want people to see you as

MD