PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Agusta A109
Thread: Agusta A109
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2004, 12:46
Rocket Surgeon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes i worked on the rigs and yes i dont work there any more political reasons none other.
Politics my arse! Many people fail to make it through line training, but for someone to "walk out" of their first flying job(and a very highly paid North Sea one at that) for "political reasons" is quite something to behold!. Maybe you're not cut out for the rigours of the flying world after your previously sheltered existence.

i have always been honest in my presentations on this site so dont try and chip away at my profile i have been about a bit now
Perhaps we should cast our minds back to your schizophrenic (ask a grown up) start on PPRuNe. Who can forget the petulance, rage and fury you brought to the forum as Bravo 99 AND AJB. Remember when you were pretending to be an experienced pilot trying to help out his fireman buddy??

"always been honest"?? - We don't think so!

and yes that may be a bulshy statment
I actually wrote "That's a pretty ballsy stance". I was actually giving you credit for displaying integrity and taking an honourable position; implying that it would require balls to honour that statement.

Many of us are looking for the best value when we spend our hard earned/borrowed money. We also need to consider how much our training may be seen to give us the edge over other job candidates. Training received from a respected establishment is often worth the higher price.

I asked:

Hand on heart, if you did it all again, would you have chosen PAS again or opted for the unproven, Ryanair option??
You replied:

If i had my time again yes i would go to PAS
I wonder how successful this simulator/IFR training venture is likely to be. Since someone who is "honest in my presentations" would surely inform all prospective trainees that although he himself works here, the better training is to be had over at PAS, where he intends to bugger off to as soon as they'll have him!!

"It's marketing Jim, but not as we know it!"

For your objective honesty in answering my question, I thank you. (I can only wonder if your boss will do the same)

P.S. Please resist the urge to continually go back and edit/delete your posts