Thread: Night Low level
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2004, 12:39
orionsbelt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear So here we go,

BEags

'At least the aircraft didn't have red stars on them - and just think why'

More to the point Old mate you now don’t speak German because of what these people did 60 years ago. My father flew 45 Ops from 1943 to 45, how many have you done Beags?

Further I did 15 years service and watched you lot have a ball of a time defending the U.K. Read your own threds.
Nato beer calls and god knows how many other excuses for a PU.
Yea the cold war was really tough!!!!!. I did Fire picket, Special safety team, Cordon party, Duty fitter, Key Orderly, Duty crew and QRA and Foot and mouth clean up in 1967 plus my day job. Different airforce to one you were in mate! (note one great big chip on shoulder)

Also elderforest think we might have every right to be concerned given the B52 performance at Farnborough this year,
The Tornado display at Clacton or was it Frinton, Walton or was it just Essex! and the F16 incident that deposited itself in the field next to Necton a few years back after the crew jumped out and it free flew around Norfork for 5 Minutes

I support the RAF as do my Parents we aren’t knocking you, we care about the dangers you face from both the jobs you have to do and the horrid limitation that are placed on you.

However I just don’t want my folks to be scared whitless by low flying aircraft. They have done there bit, give then the peace they deserve PLEASE!