PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ummm - Guys and girls - I could use a little advice here. Please?
Old 18th Nov 2004, 08:26
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep Bushie, I guess I would do it different next time. Not sure just how it would be different, but this is not one of my better efforts.

Heading her off at the pass would have certainly been a better outcome for the family,but what about her?

Does the lady spend the rest of her life being refused service by operations like mine that vend just that? Where does one draw the line in the sand?

I have subsequently discovered that this person has more names than Mata Hari, so had I looked even telsta,com would have been of little or no use.

Buster, you are also correct, I seem to have crashed and burned but at least a portion of the blame should go to Airspace Management. Topical that!

Hopefully we can all walk away from this mess and learn from it.

And Bushie - I am sorry to hear about your mate. That is just so tragic and must have hurt you so badly. We just do not know. If you or I could have seen the repercussions of random events before us, I am sure we would have both acted, even if we got it wrong.

If only.

Best all

EWL

Last edited by Eastwest Loco; 18th Nov 2004 at 08:36.