PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New development work for LTN
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2004, 21:00
LTNman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just love to walk about the airport looking for what’s new on the building work front. The first signs of something new happening like a new hole appearing or in the case of the new stands by taxiway echo, a brick wall appearing I am left wondering for days on end what the hell is going on. Talking about the new stands has any thought been given to how they are going to be numbered? At the moment we have stands 1R to stands 9L then we have the two new stands, then it continues stand 40R onwards.

When is the easytent going to be shifted? Ryanair is now only weeks away!

The concrete removed from the site has been ground down behind the engine run bay so will be reused.
That's good seeing that it was only down for 12 months

Also, I believe work has started on the new apron for Harrods (next to Hangar 201, the large hangar near the cargo apron). When this opens, I presume Harrods will cease to use the South Stands, anybody kinow what use these will be put to (executive jet parking or airliner parking)?
No Harrods are staying where they are. They are building another hangar next to the existing one but at a right angle. The new apron will front the new hangar.