PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ummm - Guys and girls - I could use a little advice here. Please?
Old 17th Nov 2004, 09:41
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Jenna - Thanks but praised not earned. I screwed the puppy, and simply do not want to do it again. My passengers are my business, and facilitating them is what I do. This time I am just trying to figure out how not to attract the RSPCA in the future. Nobody deserves what this lady and her family have copped.

I would like to see a straight out vote on send or refuse. That would be interesting, but a poll on an issue like this is totally inappropriate. I would like people to poll themselves (not the best choice of words) and put themselves in the "final decision" position as an agent. I think it will be around 50-50 despite the obvious support for what I did. Maybe a little against selling the ticket.

When you have to think about it and the impact on the passenger and yourself and your staff, it ceases to be easy.

Thanks again. That was a lovely thing to say and I very much appreciate the comment.

Best regards

EWL