PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Room 101
Thread: Room 101
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2004, 11:06
DK338

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MATZ,

How do you know, eh? I certainly don't recal seeing may air traffickers funnily enough.

Anyway, my comments are aimed at the majority not the dedicated few, I suggest you re-read my origional post to appreciate that I am the first to understand that not all are bad, just not enough to matter. My experiences of ATC personnel employed in BALO jobs was not favourable. They all whined and whinged about being in an army environment and that it was too military for them When I did a spell on a Bde, I loved it and would have willingly transferred to a green uniform if it wasn't for the fact I was an old knacker.

So to add to my list

12. Humourless Air Traffickers with Waffer thin skin.
13. Fat lardy pie eating, tabbing air traffickers too bloaty to make it up the stairs to the VCR without the aid of a stair lift.
14. Stupid and lazy junior officer controllers with no officer qualities hiding away to see out their time to IPP - sack 'em I say!
15. TACATC for thinking their 'Special'. Bunch of ponces
16. ATC JFACC staff for not understanding the differences between dissimilar. (It's a fast jet innit?)
17. Battlespace management gimps for planning ingress/egress routes to a target area without first being aware of fuel burn/range/endurance.

TTFN